Visit the Halloween Walk Display.
Open 30th September to 31st October
Halloween Walk Display Terms and Conditions
Please read before booking
Family of 4 – £18.50
Family of 6 – £27.00
1 carer with 1 disabled person – £8.50
- 1. Pre booked tickets only valid for stated day and time slot.
- 2. All children under 16 years must be accompanied by a full paying adult, we recommend the Walk for over 12s; younger children may enter at parents’ discretion.
- 3. Proof of carer may be requested on entry to Walk. (DLA, AA, Blind persons registration, PIP, AFIP, CEA Card).
- 4. Visits need to be pre booked. Very limited number of tickets available on the day, subject to space.
- 5. Entry is on presentation of pre booked ticket only. If for any reason there is a delay in start times, we will endeavour to admit entry as soon as possible.
- 6. Tickets are non-refundable once purchased. We strongly advise you to ensure you are able to attend on the time and date you have chosen before you complete your purchase.
- 7. Please make sure your email address is entered correctly to receive booking confirmation.
- 8. If any amendments are needed to your booking (including updating email address) there will be a £10 charge.
- 9. If an issue out of our control occurs and we have to cancel we will contact you within 14 days with details.
- 10. Keydell Nurseries will not be liable for any delay which results in the missing of a booked time slot.
- 11. Keydell Nurseries will not be liable for lost or stolen tickets.
- 12. Keydell Nurseries reserves the right to refuse entry to any booking.
- 13. No dogs except assistance dogs.
- 14. Under 1s free of charge.
- 15. Wheelchair access no problem.
- 16. Live actors may be present at times for scaring purposes, please do not touch the actors at any time. If you do not want actors scaring please let staff know on entry so we can go in before you to stop the actors.