Please read before booking
Terms and conditions
- 1. Pre booked tickets only, valid only for stated day and time slot.
- 2. All children under 16 years must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
- 3. Proof of carer may be requested on entry to Walk. (DLA, AA, Blind persons registration, PIP, AFIP, CEA Card).
- 4. All visits need to be pre booked, NO TICKETS AVAILABLE IN STORE.
- 5.Entry is on presentation of pre booked ticket only. If for any reason there is a delay in start times, we will endeavour to admit entry as soon as possible.
- 6. Tickets are non-refundable once purchased. We strongly advise you to ensure you are able to attend on the time and date you have chosen before you complete your purchase.
- 7. Please make sure your email address is entered correctly to receive booking confirmation.
- 8. If any amendments are needed to your booking (including updating email address) there will be a £10 charge. Amendments to dates or times are only possible if available.
- 9. If an issue out of our control occurs and we have to cancel we will contact you within 14 days with details.
- 10. Keydell Nurseries will not be liable for any delay which results in the missing of a booked time slot.
- 11. Keydell Nurseries will not be liable for lost or stolen tickets.
- 12. Keydell Nurseries reserves the right to refuse entry to any booking.
- 13. No dogs except assistance dogs.
- 14. Under 1s free of charge.
- 15. Wheelchair access no problem.
- 16. Woodland Walk entry is included with Santa visits.